University, College


Tumblr is a international blogging platform and there are differences in language. It’s interesting that in the United States we say college when you go to College. Folks from other places say uni or university when they go to College. I like the term uni or university. Hearing something different like that reminds us that we don’t live in a vacuum. Colloquialisms can be interesting. 


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s